Sunday 14 March 2010

Dream of Blue Chair

Around the time Christmas is over, one night I had a dream was still memorable, which was very unusual because I can remember the whole thing and some particular objects; dream was about I live in this aged house, not alone with some strangers. We were clearing something and then someone gave me a blue chair, is like an Art Nouveau style, with Cornflower Blue fabric. Only thing I couldn’t remember was hoe it ended.

So I wanted to find out more about dreams meaning and the blue chair, this is the results.....

Rabbit
To dream of rabbits denotes faithfulness in love and a great friendship. Very good business ventures.

Blue
This dream denotes a great source of inner peace and a symbol of contentment.

Home
Center of being. Spiritual self. Shelter. Basic need fulfilled.

Chair
Position, style or attitude. Being conformable with something or someone.
Home

http://petrix.com/dreams/color.html

No comments:

Post a Comment